- Neighborhood: Stapleton
- Year Built: 2014
- Builder: Infinity
- Floorplan: Haus 3
- Style: Modern 2 story
- Bedrooms: 5 + Loft + Bonus Room
- Baths: 5
- Study: 1 on main floor
- Parking: 3 car attached garage
- HVAC: Gas, Forced Air with A/C
- H20 Heaters: Tankless
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Lot Size: 7,372 SF
- 2018 Taxes: $9,936
- Upper SF: 4,063
- Basement SF: 1,817
- Finished SF: 4,163
- Total SF: 5,880
- Inclusions: Refrigerator in kitchen, Double Ovens, Two Dishwashers, Microwave, window coverings, Washer, Dryer, Built-in grill in backyard
- Exclusions: Powder bath light fixture on main floor, Kids room lights & curtains, planters on front porch
- Master HOA: $43/month
- Earnest Money: $50,000
- Title Company: Land Title
Poised in one of Denver’s most sought-after neighborhoods you’ll find a contemporary and sophisticated home that is undeniably one of the best floor plans you will ever experience and situated on one of the premier lots on Cottonwood Gallery Park.
Built by one of Stapleton’s most reputable builders, Infinity Homes, this home radiates quality, craftsmanship and luxury. The Haus 3 floorplan has soaring ceilings that create a dramatic first impression and wide-open living spaces that each flow effortlessly and cohesively. The interior is bathed in natural light with numerous floor to ceiling windows that seamlessly invite the outdoors in.
The outdoor space was professionally landscaped by Mile High Landscaping and is an oasis unto itself with over $100,000 in improvements and multiple areas to hang out. The most impressive is the backyard, which is meant for entertaining with its built-in bars and grill, pergola and covered patio. The large front patio that is rare to this floorplan, which allows you to enjoy those Colorado sunsets and views views views.
The living room is the focal point of the home with its dramatic soaring ceiling and stunning light fixture that is sure to impress. The fireplace features a Neolith backsplash that draws your eyes upward and provides a beautiful backdrop for your living space.
The chef’s kitchen is timeless with its modern finishes and conveniences. The upgraded shaker style cabinets are ample with an extra bank of cabinets that extend all the way to the ceiling along with glass fronts and an open shelving concept. This expensive upgrade completes this stunning kitchen and showcases the tall 10’ ceilings. The oversized island provides ample seating and has designer pendant lighting. The appliances are all high-end stainless steel including a Subzero built-in refrigerator, double ovens, double dishwashers, upgraded cooktop and hood and built-in microwave.
There is ample room for everyone in this home! The main floor has a main floor bedroom and en suite bath while the upstairs is spacious with 4 bedrooms, a loft and a bonus room. The Master Retreat is stylish with an en-suite spa-like 5-piece bath that features an elegant large soaking tub, frameless shower and dual sinks areas. The large walk-in closet has been opened up to provide more space and is complete with a built-in Elfa closet system.
Last but certainly not least, this home is situated on a large “Stapleton acre” with incredible views of Cottonwood Gallery park and the Rocky Mountains, this location cannot be beat. Not only is this home surrounded by an abundance of parks, open space and playgrounds but it is a stone’s throw from the shops at Northfield and Conservatory Green where you will enjoy free concerts and farmers markets in the summer. Additionally, the lot is situated in such a perfect way that your backyard neighbors are not on top of you which gives you this feeling of light and openness.
Additional Special Features of this home:
- Office with French doors
- 3 car tandem garage finished with drywall
- Built-in mudroom storage and lockers for your things
- Butler Pantry with wine rack
- Hand Trowel finish throughout
- Whole House humidifier
- Dual Zoned Thermostat
- Elfa Closet systems in most bedrooms
- Custom laundry room with sink, lot of counter space & cabinetry
- Silhouette blinds throughout
- Rachio Smart sprinkler control system
- Pre-wired for 5.1 surround sound in living room & bonus room
- Back patio & Master Bath pre-wired for speakers
- Upgraded lighting throughout
- Unfinished basement ready for your customization
For more Stapleton homes for sale visit https://www.thedenverrealestatebroker.com/stapleton/